Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kind words from Fresco Don May


  • Testimonial‏

Fresco Don (Frescomexico@aol.com)
3/11/2013


To: mexicolder@hotmail.com
Hi Mike,

Just by way of recommendation for Mexicolder refrigeration systems. I have been servicing boat refrigeration systems in Puerto Vallarta since 1995. Many boats, on their way to points south, pass through both Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. In all these years, I have never had to service a single Mexicolder installation. If all systems were as good as yours, I would starve to death.
Regards,
Don May
Fresco Marine
Refrigeration Service

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Don. As you know it's all about the client satisfaction.....tell me an address and I'll send you some food stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's what they look like
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/multimedia/image/b1-food-stamp-president-ggjpg/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, problems shared are problems halved